Essentials Massage & Facials Policies
Essentials Massage & Facials is committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere. we adhere to certain policies to benefit you and our valued therapists and stylist .The following Essentials Massage & Facials Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
• Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of spa treatments.
• Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
• As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to call, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
• We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
• Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an 1 hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY:
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice.
cancellations not provided within at least 24 hours notice will result in your credit card being charged the full service amount. Please note that cancellations cannot be made via our voicemail system: you must call during office hours and speak directly to one of our front desk team members Monday through Saturday 9am – 9 pm, and Sunday 10 am -9pm.
- Credit card information will be collected at the time the reservation is made. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance by calling (904) 423-1350. Any cancellation with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to the cost of the scheduled service.
Party Group (3 or more)
Any party booking as a group should pay in advance 100% of the services. Cancelations 24 hours prior the service will receive a store credit or gift card refund. No refunds for cancelations within 24 hours or no shows
• We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
• At your discretion, gratuities are graciously accepted since they are not included in our service prices
• Essentials Massage & Facials accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, gift cards, gift certificates, bank debit cards, cash.
•Essentials Massage & Facials gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen.
• All service sales and gift card sales are final.
• Retail items can only be refunded if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 14 days of purchase. In some situations, a restocking fee will be charged.
• Refunds will be issued in Store credit only.
• At essentials’ discretion, some non-receipted returns accompanied by a photo ID may qualify to receive a gift card for the lowest selling price. All returns are subject to system verification.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS POLICY:
• Please notify our Spa Coordinator before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
• All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind.
AGE REQUIREMENT POLICY:
• Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
• We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your stylist or therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
• Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
OTHER TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT:
• Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
• Remember to rest and drink water before and after a massage.